Wednesday, April 6, 2016

A smart car is a cute little car if you take a glance at one. I thought I always wanted one when I heard about them around age 12 or so. Now that I'm older, I'm like, "what in the world was I thinking?" I now realize that they aren't safe at all!! If you were to get in a serious wreck, there's not a chance you'd live! Can you imagine if you were driving on the interstate and a semi accidentally swerves into your lane and hits you? You'd be dead in an instant. Also, the price is outrageous for such a small car. All though you might end up saving money in the long run, you're still spending $15,000 upfront. You could buy a brand new compact car with that amount of money. There is no way I'd ever drive a smart car. They have no protection whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment